Archive for May, 2011
Looking for a fantastic educational game for your students or children? Look no further! Futaba is an image to word quiz game designed for 2 to 4 players. An outrageously fun and entertaining learning tool for the classroom or home. Building vocabulary and conceptual skills through visualization offers a faster and more effective route to acquiring language and factual information.
Produced for children to play alone or in groups especially in a classroom environment.
* 5 learning sets provided comprised of over 100 images.
* Design your own learning sets in any language by mapping any image file to a type face script!
* Perfect for vocabulary development in 2nd language learning.
* Can be used with young first language learners for basic word recognition.
* Can also be used across all standard curricula including history or geography classes.